Automated Treatment with the Flow of Water
AquiSense PearlAqua AutoMate
The AutoMate utilises the PearlAqua Micro reactor with added flow sensor features to offer fully automated UV treatment simply with the flow of water.
Allows for the full benefits of UV-C LEDs with instant on/off and unlimited cycling. Ideal for plug-and-play UV disinfection. This package utilizes small, state of the art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps.
The PearlAqua AutoMate offers a system that fully automates the UV treatment process, taking the work off of you. The AutoMate includes everything to get you started – including:
– PearlAqua Micro UV reactor
– Mounting bracket
– Control board with indicator lights
– Flow sensor
– Power supply
- Flow sensor package allows for the full benefits of LEDs with instant on/off and unlimited cycling.
- Utilises small, state-of-the-art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction1 without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps.
- Advanced patented design featuring UVinaire® LED module. Highly configurable for easy product integration with continuous monitoring.
- Full in-house optical, electrical, and mechanical design capabilities. ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility located in Kentucky, USA.
- This PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements.