Reliable UV Disinfection
The PearlSurface 24G9 offers consistent UV-C LED performance for surface disinfection in a safe and convenient device.
Designed for automated non-contact, non-chemical disinfection of high-touch devices and PPE, our intention is to give essential workers the peace of mind that their items are disinfected using a reliable method within their own control.
- The PearlSurface 24G9 offers a consistent UV Dose throughout the reactor body, providing reliable disinfection with an integrated timer.
- The PearlSurface provides powerful disinfection results with replaceable UV LED lamp modules. Each module has integrated thermal control and is rated up to 10,000 hour lifetime.
- PearlSurface is the only UV-C LED system listed on 3M’s technical bulletin regarding the reuse of N95 masks.
- UV light disinfection is ideal for surfaces, including high-touch devices and PPE.
- PearlSurface comes with an integrated timer and a hinged door with safety interlock preventing unwanted UV exposure outside the system.
The PearlSurface 24G9 is supported by advanced optical designs using ray-tracing software. Our team used our experience in designing systems for high UV exposures up to 1,000 mJ cm-2 in under 20 minutes.
The CDC recommends a minimum UV Dose of 500 mJ/cm-2. AquiSense’s PearlSurface delivers a minimum of 700 mJ/cm-2 with 90% of the plane receiving a UV Dose over 1,000 and a maximum of 3,000 in parts of the plane.