World’s Smallest UV System
AquiSense PearlAqua Micro
Our PearlAqua Micro creates a brand new category of UV disinfection – Micro UV™. It is by far the world’s smallest UV disinfection system. The Micro offers validated disinfection performance through UV-C LEDs and a patented flow cell design. PearlAqua Micro is designed to be integrated into point-of-use systems and processes.
- The PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- The PearlAqua Micro debuts the most compact UV system in the world. Highly configurable, this product can be installed directly at the point of use.
- The Micro platform is designed for integration in the tightest places. It allows for the application of UV technology in treatment processes never thought possible.
- UV sensor option available to monitor real-time UV intensity within the reactor chamber for mission-critical applications.
- 4 discrete models available for a broad range of flow rates. Allows the user to optimize based on process water conditions.
- LEDs do not transfer heat to the water, thus limiting fouling and ensuring a constant UV output regardless of water temperature.